It is the intent of Alternative Services, Incorporated that agency goals, objectives, and support practices be consistent with the following agency values to which we aspire:
- We believe that empowerment of the persons we serve will help assure they will be treated with dignity and respect.
- We believe in advocating for the rights, health and safety needs, and best interests of the persons we serve.
- We believe in the continuous improvement of organizational management and services through the systematic monitoring of and learning from our experiences and the opinions of key stakeholders.
- We believe that the persons we serve must receive services from qualified and credentialed staff.
- We believe in fiscal accountability for the prudent management of the public and personal funds of those we serve.
- We believe that the organizational standards, practice, and quality of support services should be in compliance with state licensing and national accreditation standards.