Our Mission is:
- To facilitate the inclusion of individuals served, families, guardians, and significant others in designing supports and services.
- To provide all levels of staff with ongoing training to enhance their skills as well as to provide opportunities for input into organizational decisions.
- To promote and foster social relationships with individuals who have similar interests.
- To ensure that all supports are flexible, creative, person centered and individualized.
- To constantly assess quality of and satisfaction with supports and services, in order to ensure continuous improvement and the highest quality.
The vision of Alternative Services-Northeast, Inc. is to empower persons with varying capabilities to achieve their full potential in all aspects of community life through individualized support services.
We believe that all individuals served, regardless of abilities or limitations, are entitled to community integration in housing and employment.